How it Works
This event is designed to allow you, the audience, to vote your favorites into the winner's bracket each week.
Major League Quilting is all about recognizing beautiful quilts and all about fun!
Each week beginning July 15 two contests will be played:
- Mondays our American League teams will compete
- Thursdays the National League teams will compete
Game play will last for 3 days. During these 3 days you are encouraged to visit the page for each quilt, read about them, and make a decision on which one should advance to the next round. Your vote is very important!
At the end of the 3-day period the winner will be announced and will advance to the next round of play. Visit the MLQ webpage often to keep up with the progress. You will need to register your email address for two reasons:
- You can only vote once and our tabulation system will recognize email address and
- We will be sending out MLQ updates throughout the event that you won't want to miss.
Step 1 - Register
You must register to participate in the game. Be sure to write down your username and password to be able to login. Note: registering does not log you in.
Step 2 - Login
Login is required to vote. You will see a blue message in the yellow Game In Progress window letting you know if you need to log in.
Step 3 - Vote
- In the yellow Game In Progress window, click on each of the quilts or links representing each team for more details about the quilt.
- Return to the yellow Game In Progress window and choose your favorite quilt by selecting the radio button next to your choice.
- Select the Submit button.
- In the yellow Game In Progress window, you will see a message stating that "you have already voted in this game" until the next game when the Submit button will return.
Follow us on Facebook and post comments about who you are rooting for in the competition. Sharing the page with your comments will boost the popularity of your team so show some love! Our MLQ Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/MajorLeagueQuilting Spread the word and join in on the fun! Questions about the event can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org